What your holiday price includes:
• Standard class return travel to your chosen destination with Eurostar and TGV from London St Pancras, Ebsfleet or Ashford International.
• Hotel accommodation with breakfast as specified, based on two people sharing a twin/double room.
• All taxes and service charges. Some hotels may charge a small tourist tax.
• Travel pack.*
• 24-hour emergency support.
• Metro tickets to your hotel in Paris and across Paris for inter-station transfers.
• All prices are per person and all supplements are per night.
Our featured hotels have been carefully chosen to provide consistently high standards of quality and service. There are options to suit all budgets: 2, 3, 4 and 5 star establishments. Star ratings are those awarded by the relevant French or Belgian authority. All hotel rooms have en-suite bathrooms with bath or shower, TV and telephone. Many hotels have air-conditioning (see individual hotel details) and all have lifts unless otherwise stated.
‘Hotel Only’ option
If you would prefer to make your own way to your chosen French holiday destination, you can choose our ‘Hotel Only’ option. Simply take the ‘extra night’ price quoted in the price tables and multiply this by the number of nights you wish to stay (minimum stay of 2 nights). A booking fee of £15 per person applies (max. £45).
How to book
There are four ways to book your French Travel Service holiday:-
1. You can visit a Travel Agent, although ensure it is an independent one rather than belonging to a big chain, and they will be happy to advise you and deal directly with us to arrange all aspects of your booking. There is no charge to you for this service.
2. You can call one of our friendly, knowledgeable Reservations Team direct on 0844 84 888 43 Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm or Sat 9.30am-1.30pm. (Closed between Xmas and New Year and Easter Weekend).
3. You can e-mail your booking request to fts@F-T-S.co.uk. Please remember to include a phone number as this can speed up the process.
4. You can reserve online from this site.
Your travel pack
With your tickets you will receive a travel pack which will contain your hotel vouchers, itinerary, general and emergency contact information and luggage labels. Customers going to Paris, Provence & the Cote d’Azur and Corsica will also receive a complimentary full colour guide as well as street maps for Paris and most Provincial cities.*
*this offer does not apply to ‘Hotel only’ options.